Monday, August 10, 2009

Father Frank's Fan Page

www.goosecreekcatholics.com

It is a time of change for Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. After 13 years, our wonderful Pastor, Father Frank Palmieri, CRM is leaving us.

While he will be gone, it is certain that we will never forget all that he is done for the Catholic Community of Goose Creek.

With that in mind, we encourage you to use the comments to this post to let him know how you will remember him, your thoughts, your prayers or anything else that comes to mind.

Don’t forget to let all of your friends, family and fellow parishioner’s know about this page so we can fill it up with all the love that Father Frank has shown us through the years!

Español

Es un momento de cambio para la Iglesia Católica Inmaculada Concepción. Después de 13 años, nuestro maravilloso Pastor, el Padre Frank Palmieri, CRM nos deja.

Si bien se ha ido, es cierto que nunca olvidaremos todo lo que se hace para la Comunidad Católica de Goose Creek.

Con esto en mente, le sugerimos que utilice los comentarios a esta entrada para que sepa cómo va a recordar de él, sus pensamientos, sus oraciones o cualquier otra cosa que viene a la mente.

No te olvides de dejar que todos tus amigos, familiares y compañeros del parroquiano sabe acerca de esta página para que podamos llenarlo con todo el amor que el Padre Frank nos ha demostrado a través de los años!

Português
É um momento de mudança para a Igreja Católica Imaculada Conceição. Após 13 anos, a nossa maravilhosa Pastor, Padre Frank Palmieri, CRM é deixar-nos.

Enquanto ele será deslocado, é certo que nunca iremos esquecer tudo o que ele é feito para a comunidade católica de Goose Creek.

Com isso em mente, sugerimos que você use os comentários para este post para deixá-lo saber como você vai se lembrar dele, seus pensamentos, suas orações ou qualquer outra coisa que vem à mente.

Não se esqueça de deixar todos os seus amigos, familiares e colegas paroquiano de saber sobre esta página para que possa preenchê-lo com todo o amor que o padre Frank mostrou-nos através dos anos!

7 comments:

  1. Dear Father Frank,
    I feel magnificently blessed to have had the privilege of having you in my life. Throughout the 11 years I have been at Immaculate Conception, I have deeply appreciated your efforts to keep my spirits up, as well as your loving persona that continues to always welcome me and my family.
    You’ve given our entire parish many gifts that can never be replaced. You have enriched me in so many ways. I have learned much by your paternal example and your powerful homilies. I think, though, that what strikes me the most is the fact that you just seem happy to be here. You take sincere delight in helping your fellow man, and that has helped me become more aware of the immense value of the gifts God has given us. I don’t think I can thank you enough for that.
    Thank you for dedicating your life to God and to us. You are the best friend I have ever had, and I love you very, very much. You have helped me in my role as a mother, helped me find strength to be a better wife, and have brought me closer to Christ; there is not enough cold cuts and boxed chardonnay in the world to repay such a debt.
    God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Adorno Fathers are a blessing to our parish. Father Frank and Father Liam are as members of our family. The one thing that stands out is that Father Frank has many dreams and somehow with the help of the Holy Spirit and the Blessed Mother they seem to materialize right in front of our eyes. He allows his parishioners as in our Parish Mission Statement (on front of the Sunday bulletin) to be "Nurtured and sustained by the Gospel and the Eucharist..." "...this family is called to strive in each ministry to help one another reach his/her full potential." I have grown over the years and understand that the most important thing in this life is to know, love and serve God and when He calls me home that I want to see the glory of His face and be happy with Him for an eternity. I have learned that caring for souls and praying for them especially our love ones is one of the greatest gifts we can give. And to strive for holiness ourselves. Thank you Father Frank and all the Adorno Fathers for your spiritual love and devotion to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and for all of His children who He made in His image and likness. May many graces and blessings be showered on you on your journey in faith to your next parish and I do pray that all your new dreams will be realized. You will be missed and I hope you will be able to visit often. Thank you for helping me understand how beautiful and peaceful it is to always trust in Jesus.
    May God bless you and keep you safe always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola padre Frank. solo quiero decearle lo mejor.. and I hope I can see you soon.. I'm very thankfull with god that I have met you. you are a big blessing for us. not only my family and my but for all the comunity.. well I wish you the best. I will be praying for you so the holy spirity may gide to build another great comunity whetever you and father ted go. . for the grater glory of the risen crist.. god bless you. att. rafael padron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father Frank you will be missed by all that you have touched in our parish community. Your vision to continue to grow the Church and upgrade many of the buildings will be the cornerstone of Immaculate Conception Church for years to come. I wish you continued success where ever they send you. Take care and thank you for all you did for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Padrecito, aunque me da mucha pena el que tenga que dejarnos, me da mucha alegria que tuve la oportunidad haberlo conocido y haberlo tratado. Espero que nos visite de vez en cuando y de cuando en vez. Gracias por todo su esfuerzo, sinceridad, caridad y honestidad. Por ayudarnos siempre, por todo el trabajo que ha hecho para la gloria de nuestro Senor Jesus.
    Que Dios Padre lo siga bendiciendo en todo sus projectos y que el Espiritu Santo lo alumbre con sabiduria y lo acompane siempre.
    Hasta luego.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Father Frank,
    Thank you for making me feel welcomed and valued as a new parishioner to Immaculate Conception several years back.
    I will always be grateful for your sincere smiles and easy-going demeanor.
    You are always here in our hearts.
    May our Good Lord always keep you close.
    Love & prayers,
    Barbie Grooms

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am gonna go Kanye on Father Frank! Other priest are cool but FATHER FRANK IS THE BEST PRIEST EVER! WOOOOO HOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete